Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Teacher Appreciation Week: Note Holder

Today has been a revolving door of children at our house...so, this post is going to be quick...really quick. Just like my project today...quick.

I am sure everyone has seen those cute oversized clothespins. I think they are adorable. I have several of them in our house that circulate through different seasonal decor. I found one in the same apple green that I was using for our Teacher, so I knew it needed to be a part of our gift. Look how cute it is with some simple rub on letters added:


I love it! Our Teacher loved it too! We gave it to her with a little card clipped inside, but it is also good for holding important notes or photos. An adorably quick and simple gift.

2 comments:

  1. I don't see a pinterest button on your site. I'd love to pin some of these ideas to refer to in the future. Please consider adding one...directions are on pinterest site under goodies

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! I am working on getting my Pinterest organized and a button added. I have a bunch of updates I want to put on this site. I am working on it. Thanks for the interest! Check back...it will be added before too long.

      Delete

I absolutely love to get comments! Drop me a note and let me hear what you think. Thanks. -Heidi