Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Wonderful Wednesday...End of the Year Wrap Ups

Today was one hectic day! I spent 2 hours distributing Yearbooks to all of the classrooms. Ran from one school to the other to catch my little man's "Nursery Rhyme Review." He performed an adorable rendition of "Peter Peter Pumpkin Eater" although, I will admit I'm not sure how I feel about putting his wife in a pumpkin shell! He also played the part of the letter "Q" in the ABC song.


What a Q-T!

Then I shuttled kids around, spent a few minutes painting some whicker chairs and ran out for awards night at AWANA.


That was a lot of work for those awards! And tonight I am one worn out Mom!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love to get comments! Drop me a note and let me hear what you think. Thanks. -Heidi